In order to be considered for employment a fully completed Application of Employment must be submitted to the Human Resources Department by hand delivering or mailing (postmarked on or by the closing date listed on the Job Posting) to the address below:
City of Oakland Park
Human Resources Department
3650 N.E. 12th Avenue
Oakland Park, FL 33334
The City of Oakland Park is an Equal Opportunity/Equal Access Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.
Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays
- Faxed applications and/or resumes will not be considered.
- Resumes without an accompanying fully completed Employment Application will not be considered.
- Applications with “See Resume” listed in any section will be deemed incomplete and will not be considered.
- Applications must include your work history for the last 10 years and any gaps of employment greater than 3 months.
- Your application must indicate the specific position for which you are applying.
Sign and date your Employment Application.
Fire Rescue Application Packet